- Definitions. In these Terms, each of the following capitalized terms shall have the meaning set forth next to it.
- "Content" means any information, data, text, software, sound, photograph, graphic, video, message and/or other material and/or content.
- The "Documentation" means the Platform technical and/or operational documentation provided to the Client by the Company, as updated by the Company from time to time; the Documentation shall be deemed part of the Platform.
- The "Client Content" mean Content uploaded, posted, provided, generated, transmitted and/or stored by the Client and/or anyone on its behalf, through and/or in connection with the Client's access and/or use of the Services and/or Platform and/or any access to and/or use of the Client's websites.
- The "Term" means the term set forth in the Order, for which the Client actually pays to the Company pursuant to the Agreement, subject to earlier termination pursuant to Section 10 below.
- The "Services" means, certain services for the management and operation of comparison websites including; advertiser admin management, export import services, reporting, API integration with publishers (Google & Bing), custom WordPress comparison website template (rating lists, rating list pages and advertisers), dev WordPress environment; as well as the following supported plugins: Complianz, Contact Form 7, Exit Pop - Optinmonster, Yoast SEO and Crazyegg; which are made available through the Platform. It is clarified that any installation of the aforesaid plugins shall require Development Services, as defined and subject to Section 4 below.
- The "Open Source Terms" means all terms and/or conditions of use as well as all other agreements in connection with open source software, shareware and/or the like, including, without limitation.
- The "Order" means a written order form, in the form provided by the Company and filled in and signed by the Client.
- Rights to Access.
- Schedule. The time schedule for the delivery of access to the Services to the Client shall be as set forth in the Order.
- Right to Access. Subject to all the terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions set forth in the Agreement, the Company grants the Client a non-exclusive revocable non-transferable not sub-licensable royalty bearing limited right solely to access the Services, during the Term only. The Client shall access and use the Services and the Platform in accordance with the Documentation and the Company's instructions, as may be updated by the Company from time to time, and in a reasonable and proper manner. Other than the right to access the Services, as explicitly permitted thereto in the Agreement, the Client shall have no rights in connection with the System and/or the Site.
- Title. The Client acknowledges that the Company is and shall remain the sole owner of all rights, title and interests, including, without limitation, any patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, service names, trade secrets, goodwill and other intellectual property and/or like rights, in, to, and/or in connection with, the Services and/or the Platform as well as any changes, developments, improvements, versions, variations and/or derivatives of any of the foregoing.
- Various Restrictions. The Client shall not, directly or indirectly, by itself and/or through any others (i) provide or allow access to, give, display, disclose, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, license, sublicense, assign, transfer, lend, lease, share and/or dispose of the Services and/or the Platform in any manner whatsoever, including, without limitation, through accessing and/or using the Services and/or the Platform for anyone other than the Client itself and/or in connection with any website of anyone other than itself; (ii) change, develop, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, deconstruct, reduce to human readable form, translate and/or make any derivatives of the Services and/or the Platform in any way and/or by any means; (iii) combine, incorporate and/or integrate the Services and/or the Platform with any other system, software, technology, site or item; (iv) hack and/or otherwise engage in a manner that may be detrimental to the Services and/or the Platform; (v) breach the security of the the Services and/or the Platform and/or engage in identifying security vulnerabilities of any of the foregoing; (vi) interfere with, circumvent, manipulate, impair and/or disrupt the Services and/or the Platform and/or the operation and/or functionality of the Services and/or the Platform; (vii) work around and/or circumvent any technical limitations in the Services and/or the Platform; (viii) use any tool or otherwise act to enable features and/or functionalities that are otherwise disabled and/or inaccessible; (ix) access and/or use the Services and/or the Platform for any abusive, fraudulent and/or illegal activity; and/or (x) remove any notices, marks and/or logos in the Services and/or the Platform and/or use any name, mark and/or logo that is identical or resembles the names, marks and/or logos used by the Company.
- Compliance. The Client shall comply with all applicable law.
- Unauthorized Uses. The Client undertakes that all equipment, hardware, devises, software, applications, websites and other items thereof and/or used thereby shall not (i) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms and/or any other harmful component; (ii) disable, override and/or otherwise interfere with the Services and/or the Platform alerts, warnings, display panels, consent panels, check box and/or the like; and/or (iii) facilitate or permit any disabling, hacking, circumventing and/or interference with any security and/or privacy mechanism of the Services and/or the Platform. The Client alone shall bear all responsibility and liability in connection with the all equipment, hardware, devises, software, applications, sites and other items thereof and/or used thereby. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
- Feedback License. The Client grants the Company a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, fully transferable, sub-licensable, fully paid-up, royalty free, license to use and/or exploit in any manner any and all feedbacks, suggestions and/or ideas of and/or provided by the Client in connection with the Services and/or the Platform
- Communication Providers. The Client's access to the Services and/or the Platform shall be subject to their engagement of telecommunications providers, the terms and conditions of its agreements therewith and the rates and fees of such providers, all of which are the sole responsibility of the Client.
- Open Source. The Services and/or the Platform may contain open source software, shareware and/or the like. The use of such software is subject, in addition to the Agreement, to the Open Source Terms. In the event of any inconsistency with respect to such open source software, shareware and/or the like between the Agreement and such Open Source Terms, the latter shall prevail. Notwithstanding any other provision, the Company provides no representations, warranties, undertakings and/or indemnities in connection with any open source software, shareware and/or the like and shall have no liability whatsoever in connection therewith.
- System Changes. The Company shall be entitled, at any time, from time to time and at its sole discretion, to make changes to, modify, develop, suspend, and/or discontinue, the Services, the Platform, any feature and/or functionality of any of the foregoing and/or the operation of any of the foregoing, in each case – whether in whole and/or in part. The Client shall have no claims and/or demands in connection with any of the foregoing. The Client acknowledges that the Services and/or the Platform may contain devices, codes, instructions and/or feature capable of accessing, modifying and/or disabling the Services and/or the Platform and/or any portion of any of the foregoing.
- Third Party Items. The Services and/or the Platform may display, include, refer to, make available, or contain links to, third party Content, applications, websites, systems, products, services and/or items ("Third Party Items"). The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Company shall not be responsible for, and shall have no liability in connection with any Third Party Items, including, without limitation, their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency and/or quality and/or any other aspect of Third Party Items. Any access and use of Third Party Items is entirely at the Client's own risk and subject to such third parties' respective terms, conditions, policies and guidelines.
- Domain Names. The domain names used by the Client for its websites operated through the Services shall be owned by the Client and upon termination or expiration of this Agreement - shall be transferred in the Client's name; all fees, costs and expenses in connection with such transfer shall be born solely by the Client.
- Responsibility. The Client shall be fully responsible for all of the Client Content; the Company has no responsibility for the Client Content; the Company does not undertake to control the Client Content and does not have any obligation to monitor such Client Content for any purpose; the Client is solely responsible for any Client Content that may be lost and/or unrecoverable through its access to and/or use of the Services and/or the Platform.
- Content License. The Client grants the Company a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, fully transferable, sub-licensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to host and use the Client Content and/or any information related to the Client's access and/or use of the Services and/or the Platform in order to provide and/or improve the Services and/or the Platform for the Client, otherwise in connection with the Agreement, develop the Services and/or the Platform, develop other products, systems and/or services, analyze trends and/or conduct marketing and/or promotional activities. Notwithstanding any other provision, the Company may disclose any information, including, without limitation, any Client Content, necessary and/or appropriate, in the Company's discretion, to satisfy its legal duties, protect the Services and/or the Platform, the Company's clients, customers, distributors, resellers and/or end users and/or operate the Services and/or the Platform.
- Content Restrictions. The Client shall not access and/or use the Services and/or the Platform to upload, reproduce, engage in, or transmit, any of the following: (i) illegal, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, offensive, inappropriate and/or objectionable information or communications of any kind; (ii) Content that would impersonate someone else and/or may falsely represent Client's identity or qualifications and/or that constitutes a breach of any individual's privacy; (iii) information which involves fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, insider trading, support for terrorism or any other activity prohibited by law; (iv) virus, Trojan horse, worm or other disruptive or harmful software or data; and/or (v) any Content which is not legally the Client's without due permission from the applicable owner. In the event that the Company suspects any of the foregoing, the Company may erase the Client Content or any portion thereof and/or report the Client to law enforcement authorities.
- Content Monitoring. The Services and/or the Platform do not necessarily perform any virus-checking or other scanning for harmful code. The Company may, but has no obligation to, monitor any Content and/or engage technological measures to detect and prevent use of the Services and/or the Platform not in compliance with the Agreement. The Company, in its sole discretion, may remove, or refuse to remove, any Content, in whole or in part, which the Company believes to be unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate and/or in violation of the Agreement.
- Additional Services.
- The Company shall make commercially reasonable efforts to provide development services related to the Services and/or the Platform ("Development Services"), as requested from time to time by the Company in writing, provided, however, that (i) any significant Development Services shall require a statement of work (SOW) signed by the Company and the Client by the 20th of the calendar month prior to the calendar month in which the Development Services are to be provided and the number of hours of Development Services shall not exceed 40 in any calendar month; (ii) the Company shall not be required to provide Development Services that it believes, at its discretion, are not compatible with the Services and/or the Platform, the Company does not have the expertise to provide and/or there are business and/or commercial reasons not to provide. All copyrights, patents and other intellectual property and/or like rights in connection with the Development Services and/or their results shall be owned solely by the Company and the Client hereby waives any related moral rights and/or any right under Section 134 of the Israeli Patent Law, 1967. The Client shall have no rights in connection with the Development Services and/or their results, except the rights to access the Services during the Term, subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
- In addition, the Company shall provide the Client with setup services per each website the Client wishes to launches through the Services ("Website Setup Services").
- Indirect Damages. The Company shall not be liable for incidental, indirect, special, consequential, punitive and/or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of revenues, loss of investment, loss of business, loss, damage, security, corruption and/or theft of and/or to data and/or information, loss of use and/or damage to reputation, whether in tort, contract and/or otherwise, whether or not the Company is made aware of the possibility of such damages.
- Cap. In no event will the Company's aggregate liability, whether in tort, contract and/or otherwise, in connection with this Agreement exceed 50% of the total amount of fees actually received thereby from pursuant to the Agreement (excluding any VAT and/or sales taxes) for the particular Services that are the subject matter of such liability.
- Force Majeure. The Company shall have no liability for any failure not within its reasonable control, such as labor disputes, nature disasters, pandemics and accidents.
- Certain Exclusions. The Company shall have no liability for DAMAGES RELATING TO TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURES, THE INTERNET, ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, VIRUSES, SPYWARE AND/OR HARDWARE. Further, it is hereby clarified that the Company shall have no liability in connection with: (a) use of the the Services and/or the Platform not in full compliance with the Agreement; (b) any modification of the Services and/or the Platform not by the Company; and/or (c) incorporation, attachment and/or conjunction of the Services and/or the Platform with any other software, hardware, device, site, equipment, application and/or other item. Notwithstanding any other provision, the access and use of the Services and/or the Platform and the management and/or operation of websites through the Services is at the Client's risk only and the Company will have no liability in connection with any of the aforesaid, including, without limitation, in connection with any data privacy and/or protection deficiencies.
- No Warranties.
- No Warranty. The Client confirms that it was provided a demo of the Services and understands the functionality and capacity of the Platform and/or Services and that any changes and/or additions to any of the foregoing require Development Services (which are subject to Section 4 above). The Services, the Platform, the Development Services and/or the Website Setup Services (and/or any portion of any of the foregoing) are provided "AS IS", without any warranties, including, without limitation, any warranty with respect to its performance, quality, accuracy, use, freedom of bugs, errors, interruptions, omissions, harmful components and/or viruses, immunity from damages, security from unauthorized access, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, the title and/or intellectual property therein and/or non-infringement.
- Law Compliance. The Company DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND/OR WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF the Services and/or the Platform WILL SATISFY OR ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ANY APPLICABLE LAW and/or any third party terms, conditions, rules, guidelines etc. THE Client IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT ITS ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF the Services and/or the Platform AND/OR ANY DATE AND/OR OTER ITEM GENERATED THROUGH ANY OF THE FOREGOING IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
- Certain Warranties. The Company MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND/OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (i) THE OPERATION, FUNCTIONALITY OR AVAILABILITY OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES AND/OR ACCESS TO the Services and/or the Platform AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR FROM ANY PARTICULAR LOCATION; (ii) ANY LOSS, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES; AND/OR (iii) ANY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES, DELETION, MISDELIVERY AND/OR FAILURE TO TRANSMIT ANY DATA, COMMUNICATIONS OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS IN CONNECTION WITH the Client's ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF the Services and/or the Platform.
- Data Accuracy. The Company provides no warranty, and shall have no liability whatsoever, in connection with the data, reports and/or items generated through the Systems and the Site, its completeness and/or accuracy.
- Indemnification by Company. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, the Company shall indemnify Client from and against damages to Client resulting from infringement of third party intellectual property rights by the Platform (excluding, for the avoidance of doubt, any open source software, shareware and/or the like therein and/or any Third Party Items), which damages are awarded against the Client by a court of competent jurisdiction in a final and not appealable adjudication and/or a definitive written settlement agreement, provided that (i) the Client immediately notifies the Company in detailed writing of any demand and/or claim in connection with such damages; (ii) the Company may assume the defense of and settlement regarding any demand and/or claim as aforesaid; (iii) the Client shall fully cooperate with the Company, as requested by the Company from time to time, in connection with any such claim and/or demand; and (iv) the damages are not resulting from use in breach of any provision of the Agreement, use by the Client of a version of the Services and/or the Platform that is not the last one made commercially available by the Company and/or the use of the Services and/or the Platform by the Client after it becomes aware of the applicable claim and/or demand. The indemnification pursuant to this Section 7.1 shall be the Client's sole remedy in connection with any violation, misappropriation and/or infringement of any third party rights.
- Indemnification by Client. The Client shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company from any and all damages, losses, liabilities and expenses, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees, arising out of and/or in connection with the Client Content, the Client's access and/or use of the Services and/or the Platform and/or any breach of the Agreement.
- Fees. The fees for the access to and use of the Services and Platform, Development Services and Website Setup Services and the payment terms of each of the foregoing shall be as set forth in the Order. The Client shall not deduce, withhold, set-off and/or the like anything from any payment and/or entitlement of the Company. The Client shall have no lien and/or the like rights in connection with the Agreement. The fees payable to the Company under the Agreement shall be non-refundable.
- VAT. Any payment by Client to the Company shall be supplemented by VAT, sales tax and/or the like pursuant to applicable law, to be paid by Client to the Company with such payment. All fees are exclusive of, and the Client shall bear, any and all taxes, customs, duties and other compulsory payments.
- Non-Disclosure. The Client shall keep strictly confidential any and all information and/or items (whether oral, written, computer based and/or in any other form) thereto disclosed, directly or indirectly, by the Company (the "Confidential Information"). The Client will not, without prior written consent from the Disclosing Party, use or disclose such information. Upon expiration or termination of the Agreement, the Client shall return to the Company all tangible Confidential Information.
- Exclusions. The Client shall have no obligations as set forth in this Section 9 with respect to information, which the Client proves (i) is or become public domain through no breach of this Section 9; (ii) is in possession of the Client prior to receipt from the Company; or (iii) is received by the Client from a third party without any restrictions.
- Term. The term of the Agreement is the Term.
- Termination. In the event of a material breach of this Agreement by the Company, the Client may, by written notice to the Company, terminate the Agreement after the expiration of forty five (45) days from provision by the Client to the Company with written notice of such breach, during which the Company does cure the breach. The Company, at its sole discretion, shall be entitled to freely terminate the Agreement, at any time and from time to time, whether in whole and/or in part. For the avoidance of doubt, upon termination under this Section 10.2, the Term shall terminate as well.
- Expiration Affects. Upon expiration or termination of the Agreement, the Client shall cease any access and use of the Services and/or the Platform and any payments to the Company, which are outstanding not yet due, shall become due, and termination or expiration of this Agreement shall not reduce any outstanding payments.
- Surviving Provisions. The Client's obligations and liabilities under and/or in connection with the Agreement shall survive the expiration and/or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
- Assignment. The Client shall not assign, transfer, pledge, charge, encumber, delegate or otherwise dispose of its rights and/or obligations under the Agreement, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Company. The Company shall be entitled to assign or transfer any and/or all of its rights and/or obligations under the Agreement to any successor thereof, including, without limitation, any acquirer of all or substantially all of the Company's assets and/or any surviving entity under a merger in which the Company participates. The Company shall be entitled to freely use consultants and subcontractors in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
- Notices. All notices under the Agreement shall be in writing. A notice shall be deemed delivered on the first business day after being sent (with electronic sending approval) by the notifying Party to the other Party via facsimile or email, and within ten (10) business days from being deposited in the mail, postage prepaid and addressed to the other Party, at the respective address/number of the notified Party set forth in the Order. Notice provided by the Company in and/or through the Services and/or the Platform shall be deemed delivered to the Client upon posting thereof.
- Entire Agreement. The Agreement is the complete agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matters of the Agreement and supersedes all prior agreements between the Parties relating to such subjects. The Company only shall be entitled to update, amend and/or change the Agreement, at its sole discretion. The Client shall periodically review the Agreement.
- Law & Venue. The Agreement, including, but not limited to, the validity and construction thereof, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel (without its conflicts of laws rules). The courts of Tel Aviv – Jaffa, Israel, shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes which shall arise under and/or in connection with the Agreement.
- Severability. To the extent any authorized court rules that any provision of the Agreement is invalid, such provision will be deemed removed from the Agreement without affecting the remainder of the Agreement, provided that the Agreement shall be interpreted, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, to give effect to purposes and intentions of the removed provision.
- Agreement Confidently. The Client shall not publish and/or disclose the Agreement and/or any of its contents. The Company may use the Client's name and identification as a client of the Services and/or the Platform in any manner for promotional purposes.
- Waiver. The waiver of a breach of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of the breach of any other provision or of any subsequent breach.
- Third Parties. No third party shall have any rights under the Agreement. IT IS HEREBY CLARIFIED THAT THE AGREEMENT DOES NOT GRANT TO THE CLIENT ANY RIGHTS TOWARDS ANY THIRD PARTY.
- Equitable Relief. The Client acknowledges that any breach of the Agreement thereby will cause material damages to the Company and that in the event of any breach or suspected breach as aforesaid, the Company shall be entitled to equitable relief, such as an injunction, in addition to any other remedies the Company may be entitled to under the Agreement and/or applicable law.
- Other Company Engagements. The Client acknowledges that the Company engages in several fields and provides various services, including the operation of comparison sites. The Clients shall have no claims and/or demands in connection with any of the foregoing. The Client acknowledges that the Company might launch comparison services in similar or the same topics (verticals) to the comparison services of the client.
- "Data Privacy Laws" means all laws that relate to data protection, privacy, the use of information relating to individuals, and/or the information rights of individuals, including, without limitation, any applicable law which implements the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”) and all and any related statutes and all regulations thereunder and all applicable formal guidance, rules, requirements, directions, guidelines, recommendations, advice, codes of practice, policies, measures or publications of the Information Commissioner's Office, other relevant regulator and/or any relevant industry body, in each case - in any relevant jurisdiction(s) from time to time, all as amended or replaced from time to time. “(Data) Controller”, "Data Subject", "Personal Data”, “Processing”, and “(Data) Processor” have the respective meanings given under the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) or other applicable laws from time to time. "Client Personal Data" means any Personal Data processed by and/or for the Client in connection with this Agreement, if any. For the avoidance of doubt, the Client shall not upload to the Platform and/or the Services or provide to the Company any data, to the extent that requires a Data Processing Agreement (“DPA”). The servers required to provide the Services to the Client are managed by Company, the geographical location of which will be detailed on the Order. The Client shall comply with all obligations and duties under the applicable Data Privacy Laws in relation to and/or in connection with the Processing and/or Control of Client Personal Data.
One Web Logic Ltd. ("We" or "Us") to you ("You") a limited right to access the Company's SaaS platform for management and operation of comparison websites (the "Platform"), through which the Company makes available to You certain Services (as define below you).
Your privacy is important to us and We truly respect it. We are committed to exercising efforts to protect such privacy and recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of such privacy, as it relates to Your access to the Services.
Should You have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact Us at email@example.com
In connection with Our Services, You may submit, upload or communicate, and/or We may collect and store, information identifying Your individual customers personally (the "Personal Information").
The Personal Information may include Your customers' contact details, account data, information regarding use of the Services and/or the internet, reviews, opinions, preferences, interests, requests, complaints, location etc.
We may use the Personal Information (including, without limitation, through our third-party service providers) to improve our Services to You.
Further, We shall have the right to access, read, preserve, disclose and use any information, including, inter alia, the Personal Information, as We reasonably believe is required in order to (a) satisfy any applicable law, legal process, governmental request and/or the like, (b) enforce Our Terms of Service, including, without limitation, investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address, fraud, security or technical issues, and/or systems integrity purposes; (d) respond to Your development/setup services requests, (e) protect the rights, property or safety of Ours, the Platform, the Services, Your websites operated through the Services or the users of any of the foregoing, and/or (f) maintain appropriate business records.
Moreover, We may use, copy, modify, develop, disclose, distribute and publish the Personal Information (i) in connection with the Services, the operation and/or provision of the Services and/or other services to You and/or to others and/or any improvement of the Platform and/or the Services, (ii) Our acquisition (or of any assets from Us) by any third party; and/or (iii) any other legitimate commercial purposes of Ours.
The Platform and/or the Services may utilize tracking technologies (such as cookies and the like), for example, to collect and/or record information about Platform activity, Services use and/or browsing activities or to recall information previously indicated by a user. We do not guarantee to respond to do-not-trach requests or that You may disable the foregoing. The Services and/or the Platform may use third parties to present or serve advertisements; such third parties may use technologies to help present advertisements and measure and research the advertisements' effectiveness; such use is subject to such third parties privacy policies and is not covered by this Policy.
The Platform and/or Services may utilize or reference third party applications or sites and may be referenced in third party applications and sites; You shall be bound by the privacy policies of those (in addition to this Policy); We shall have no responsibility and/or liability in connection with the privacy practices and/or breaches by such third parties or any other third party.
We may retain Personal Information for as long as required for the purpose of their collection and use or longer periods, as required for Our legal obligations and/or duties and/or to defend claims.
In case that your account with Us is inactive for two (2) years, We will promptly delete Your customers' Personal Information in the Platform. Within one (1) month from Your request from Us with respect to Personal Information of Your customer, We will promptly delete such Personal Information in the Platform. Notwithstanding any other provision, We may continue to store all or any of Your customers' Personal Information, as required under applicable law. You have the rights to access Your customers' Personal Information in the Platform and are invited to contact Us in such regard.
We cannot guarantee perfection of privacy. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Policy and/or the Our Term of Service, We will have no liability in connection with any confidentiality or privacy deficiencies, except in cases of willful misconduct.
Notwithstanding any other provision, the access and use of the Services and/or the Platform and the management and/or operation of websites through the Services is at Your risk only and We will have no liability in connection with any of the aforesaid, including, without limitation, in connection with any data privacy and/or protection deficiencies.
We may, from time to time, amend this Policy.